Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Patterns~Really

                                     New additions to the other never cut patterns.
                                     Some of which I've never posted.                     
                                     We're heading into the new year!
                               Wow! Life is worth living when creating something new.
So, they had a sale and I had an opportunity to shop! The envelopes fit into my notebook. Now, fitting the patterns/directions into the file is another story. These patterns have been cut apart, if
that counts as being used. At least they've ready to go!

8 comments:

  1. Dorothy, I laughed when I read your post. I think we are sisters. I have so many uncut new patterns[at least you cut yours,ha]. But, oh how fun to look at those pattern books, choose the patterns, and dream.
    So proud you had fun shopping.. Look forward to see what new things you make. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, it is fun when one can go online and looks at all of the patterns at any given moment. If is fun and one is never lonely for anything sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collect patterns as much as I collect fabric! Something about the thrill of a new garment draws me in every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably be worst, but I don't drive anymore due to illness. I order a lot and when on trips I stop at JoAnn's.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I keep buying patterns as well - I have over 300 at last count - and there is always room for more, I'm sure you would agree Dorothy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, remember I'm suppose to be poised about this and keep all of the patterns in one drawer and all of the fabric in three. I've crossed the line and it's hanging in the closet and in three drawers of my husband's chest. He hasn't noticed as of yet!

      Delete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. I hope to respond to each message.